Friday, July 13, 2012

I Promise I'm Leaving

Well the day has finally come for me to leave the USA!
Flight essentials 

Thank you for fulfilling my "only child" desires by showering me with goodbye parties, gifts and parades for over a month.  Wait there was not a parade, this must be arranged when I return (I'm messing with you).

I digress...

 As most of you know I am flying to Sydney on China Eastern Airlines via Shang Hai. Now I was skeptical on if I truly had a legit plan ticket, but when you book a flight across the world for a couple hundred dollars you do not question the mode of transportation. Upon arriving to LAX this morning, I discovered this airline does exist!

I am, without a doubt, the only English speaking passenger on this plane, but I would not have this Hobb Nobbing adventure begin any other way. I am hoping to win some bonus points with my neighboring passengers by sharing the cinematic adventure of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I will be sure to let you all know the outcome.

On a brief serious note:
I am so thankful for each of you supporting me and encouraging me to make this leap of faith into the unknown. I feel so honored to have spent quality time with all my fiends and family over this past month and a half. My soul if full and ready to take on Australia because of each of you. THANK YOU! Next time I write I will be in the land of OZ!  Until then, I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment