Sunday, July 29, 2012

Under the Sea - Great Barrier Reef



For those of you who know me...clearly you know me if you are reading this...you are most likely aware of my biggest fear.  SHARKS.  While I am deathly afraid of becoming a Hobby shark snack, I also love being near and around the ocean.  The ocean has very peaceful and majestic presence, and I think Sebation described its pure beauty the best:  

"Under the sea
Darling its better
Down where its wetter
Take it from me
Up on the shore they work all day
Out in the sun they slave away
While we devotin’
Full time to floatin’ 
Under the sea:"
Nothing like a classic disney tune to give you courage, huh? While my witty (copy)writing skills are reminding you why you hate sitting in your cubicle, how about you sit back and enjoy my canning photo skills of the Great Barrier Reef.


Disney coming to life 
Mary and I teamed up for the day. Each stop was easier than the last but a little hand holding is always a nice assurance. 
Mermaid dance moves

Finding Nemo
Truly enchanting
Thinking about posting this on a singles ad...

Thanks for stopping by - enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. Hobby, In your honor our next grub club is a trip to the Outback where we will eat bloomin onion, and sweet potato with the works. Wander on.... Skype date soon. Sweet pics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This makes me smile C George! Thanks for reading, and p,ease lets skyle!

      Delete